Ne seri kokoško glupa. :smje

Domoljub
Domoljub

Post Postano: 07 pro 2014 17:31 
Vrh  
Pavo je napisao/la:
Ne seri kokoško glupa. :smje

istina boli? do te mjere da prelaziš na vrijeđanje? :bido

no, pavo, skuliraj se..ne sramoti se do te mjere da ti se mora čvegera stisnut zbog pomanjkanja kurtoazije od strane svjeCkog čoveka :smje

Post Postano: 07 pro 2014 17:34 
Vrh  
mary je napisao/la:

istina boli? do te mjere da prelaziš na vrijeđanje? :bido

Ne, zašto bih? :dunno
:smje

Domoljub
Domoljub

Post Postano: 07 pro 2014 17:41 
Vrh  
:green

Post Postano: 07 pro 2014 17:43 
Vrh  
:cow

Odo na bazen da se si skuliram. :liz:
To be continued.... :kava

Enfant terrible
Enfant terrible

Post Postano: 04 sij 2015 14:27 
Vrh  
“Her eyes were dark. Dark as chocolate, dark as coffee, dark as the polished wood of my father’s lute. They were set in a fair face, oval. Like a teardrop. Her easy smile could stop a man’s heart. Her lips were red. Not the garish painted red so many women believe makes them desirable. Her lips were always red, morning and night. As if minutes before you saw her, she had been eating sweet berries, or drinking heart’s blood. No matter where she stood, she was in the center of the room. Do not misunderstand. She was not loud, or vain. We stare at a fire because it flickers, because it glows. The light is what catches our eyes, but what makes a man lean close to a fire has nothing to do with its bright shape. What draws you to a fire is the warmth you feel when you come near. The same was true of Denna.”

Kvothe, Ime Vjetra, KKC: Patrick Rothguss.

Montana Skogkatt
Montana Skogkatt

Post Postano: 04 sij 2015 17:10 
Vrh  
Hrvati su se zaleteli kao som na durdubak.

Dr. Vojislav Šešelj

Tako...

:uou

:uou

baba

Post Postano: 29 ruj 2015 20:02 
Vrh  
Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. And you cannot turn away. Your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the same table with its worst horrors.

Andrew Boyd, Daily Afflictions: The Agony of Being Connected to Everything in the Universe

Enfant terrible
Enfant terrible

Post Postano: 05 sij 2017 04:07 
Vrh  
These considerations are in no sense an attempt to “justify” the revolutionary terror. To attempt to justify it would mean to take notice of the accusers. And who are they? The organizers and exploiters of the great world slaughter? The nouveaux riches who offer up to the “unknown soldier” the aroma of their after-dinner cigars? The pacifists who fought war only when there was none, and who are ready to repeat their repulsive masquerade? Lloyd George, Wilson, and Poincaré, who considered themselves entitled to starve German children for the crimes of the Hohenzollerns – and for their own crimes? The English conservatives or French Republicans who fanned the flames of civil war in Russia from a safe distance while they were trying to coin their profits out of its blood? This roll-call could be continued without end. For me, the question is not one of philosophical justification, but rather of political explanation. Revolution is revolution only because it reduces all contradictions to the alternative of life or death. Is it conceivable that men who solve the question of sovereignty over Alsace-Lorraine every half-century by means of mountains of human corpses are capable of rebuilding their social relations by nothing more than parliamentary ventriloquism? At any rate, no one has shown us as yet how it can be done. We were breaking up the resistance of the old rocks with the help of steel and dynamite. And when our enemies shot at us, in most cases with rifles from the most civilized and democratic nations, we replied in the same vernacular. Bernard Shaw shook his beard reproachfully over this in the direction of both parties, but no one took any notice of his sacramental argument.

Leon Trotsky

baba

Post Postano: 06 sij 2017 18:53 
Vrh  
Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
— Yoda

baba

Post Postano: 06 sij 2017 18:54 
Vrh  
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
— Darth Vader, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

baba

Post Postano: 08 sij 2017 22:17 
Vrh  
slika

Enfant terrible
Enfant terrible

Post Postano: 20 vel 2018 17:18 
Vrh  
The simple fact of the matter is if children are slaughtered in their school and your reaction is “Don’t you dare think about taking my guns!!” rather than “How do we stop this from ever happening again??” then we don’t have a difference in political opinion. We have a difference in morality.

Zack Hunt

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 53 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3

Forum(o)Bir:  

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 1 gost.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.